Egg-Roll-in-a-Bowl Noodle Soup
This easy noodle dish tastes like the filling of an egg roll, but in a hearty one-pot meal! Heartier than a typical soup and packed with meat, veggies and noodles, this dish is a twist on a take-out classic that the whole family will love.
- Brown pork in saucepan over medium-high heat, breaking up with spoon; drain off fat. Add garlic and ginger; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add broth, water, coleslaw mix, bean sprouts and ramen noodles; bring to boil. Stir to break up noodles. Simmer for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Portion into bowls. Sprinkle with green onions and drizzle each serving with a dash of soy sauce.
- Season your portion of this tasty soup with extra soy sauce and, if you love spice, a dash of sriracha or chili garlic sauce, if desired.
- Try this soup with lean ground beef, chicken or turkey, or use rice noodles instead of ramen noodles.
- Garnish the soup with a baked frozen mini egg roll or packaged crispy chow mein noodles for a fun twist.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox