Fiesta BBQ Chicken & Rice Bowls
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup and barbecue sauce add a hit of smoky flavour to these fresh and flavourful chicken and rice bowls. Have everyone sprinkle their own bowl with the fresh salad toppers of their choice.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 4 minutes until chicken is light golden. Transfer to plate.
- Stir in soup, water and barbecue sauce. Cook, stirring often, until boiling. Stir in beans and rice. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in frozen mixed vegetables and chicken; simmer, covered, for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- Serve in bowls garnished with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and green onions.
- Maximize your prep time by shredding and dicing your garnishes while your rice mixture is simmering!
- Think of our garnishes as inspiration. Add shredded cheese, bacon bits, swap the green onion for cilantro or another fresh herb, throw on some PACE® Salsa, or add on any fresh salad ingredients you have on hand!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox