Fresh fish fillets cooked in a stew with onions, garlic, potatoes, tomato make this recipe an instant hit.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium. Add onion, fennel and garlic; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, or until starting to soften.
- Add broth, potatoes, tomato and saffron, if using. Bring to simmer; reduce heat, cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Gently stir in fish and shrimp. Bring back to simmer for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and fish flakes easily. Serve immediately with crusty bread, if desired.
- For an extra burst of freshness, garnish with chopped fresh parsley or fennel tops.
- Take your crusty bread to the next level with garlic crostini! Bake 1cm thick slices at 375°F (190°C) until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, brush with extra virgin olive oil then rub edges with a raw clove of garlic. Serve warm or at room temperature as a delicious accompaniment to any soup or stew.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox