Fried Rice Stuffed Chicken
Chicken is always better stuffed. Try this Fried Rice Stuffed Chicken made with Campbell’s® Chicken Broth tonight! For more inspiration, check out our Chicken Broth recipes.
- Add 2 cups of Campbell’s Chicken Broth and rice to a medium-sized sauce pot and stir; cover with a lid. Turn heat to medium high and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat keeping the lid on for an additional 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together soy sauce, maple syrup, sriracha and sesame oil; set aside.
- To a large frying pan, over medium high heat, add vegetable oil, green onions (reserve 1 tbsp for garnish), red pepper, garlic, corn, 1 teaspoon salt, and stir. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Add cooked rice and 2 tbsp of sauce to the vegetables and stir; turn off heat.
- Transfer 3/4 cup of fried rice to a medium-sized bowl, add egg, breadcrumbs and mix until combined. Chill in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Form 4 equal-sized football-shaped patties from chilled rice.
- Place chicken thighs skin-side down on a cutting board. Place 1 rice patty inside each chicken thigh. Roll up and seal ends with 2 toothpicks.
- Place chicken thighs in a baking dish and season with 1 teaspoon salt. 9. Generously brush chicken thighs with sauce mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Mix remaining sauce with ½ cup Campbell’s Chicken Broth and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165F.
- Remove chicken from the oven and remove toothpicks.
- Serve chicken on top of remaining fried rice and spoon sauce from the baking dish over each chicken thigh. Garnish with remaining sliced green onion.
Any kind of onion, bell peppers, or frozen vegetables will do. Use what you have on hand in your fridge or freezer.
- 8 sturdy toothpicks
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox