Ginger Lemon Lentil Soup
- Combine broth,lentils,onion,carrot,garlic,ginger and pepper in 2 qt (2 L) saucepan. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until lentils are tender – about 15 minutes,stirring occasionally. Stir in lemon juice.
- Ladle into soup bowls and sprinkle with lemon zest and cilantro.
- Substitute green,yellow or mixed split lentils if you cannot find the red ones – just adjust the simmer time until the lentils you choose are tender.
- Not a fan of grating fresh ginger? Look for fresh,already-grated ginger in the produce section at your supermarket.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox