Golden Mushroom Glazed Tofu
Our easy glazed tofu recipe is ready in under 30 minutes and is packed with flavour! Serve the tofu and sauce over rice with steamed vegetables.
Glazed Tofu Ingredients
How to Make Glazed Tofu
- Drain tofu and pat dry with a kitchen towel or paper towels. Cut the tofu in half and slice each half into six pieces. Pat pieces again to dry. (The drier they are, the better the texture)
- Whisk together the golden mushroom soup, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar and red pepper flakes in a bowl to make the sauce. Set aside.
- Toss the tofu pieces with the cornstarch until they are lightly coated.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet or pan over medium high heat. Cook the tofu slices until golden brown and a little crispy, about 3 minutes per side. Gently transfer cooked tofu to plate.
- In same pan, add the whites of the green onion and ginger and cook for one minute over medium-high heat. Whisk in soup mixture and let cook over medium heat, stirring often, until it makes a nice glaze, about 5 minutes (add up to 1/4 cup water for a thinner consistency). Add tofu back to the pan where the soup is cooking, turning to coat and heat through.
- Serve tofu over rice with steamed green vegetables and sprinkle with green onions.
- For additional vegetables, try bell peppers and bok choy.
- Top with fresh sesame or toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox