Grilled Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
Our Grilled Vegetarian Burrito Bowl is packed with flavour but skips all of the mess of a regular burrito. Cooking the rice in our Vegetable broth adds even more flavour to the dish.
Vegetarian Burrito Bowl Ingredients
How to Make Vegetarian Burrito Bowls with Grilled Veggies
- Preheat the grill.
- Bring the vegetable broth and rice to boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer, cover and cook until the broth has been absorbed and the rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Fluff with fork and toss with half of the cilantro and black beans.
- Brush the sweet potatoes, peppers, corn and jalapeno with olive oil and grill over medium heat, turning once, until softened. Remove from grill and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime zest and juice, chilli powder, and salt until well combined.
- Divide rice over 4 bowls. Top with grilled veggies and drizzle with the dressing.
- Try topping your veggie burrito bowls with sour cream, cheese, and avocado.
- You can also switch white or brown rice with cauliflower rice.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox