Ham and Cheese Brunch Cups
These elegant little cups taste like a western omelette and hash browns, all mixed up together! Try them at your next special occasion brunch.
- Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 8 muffin cups or 3/4-cup (175 mL) ramekins with cooking spray. If using ramekins, arrange on rimmed baking sheet.
- Line each ramekin with slice of black forest ham. Mix hash browns, chopped green peppers, CAMPBELLS® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup, lightly beaten medium eggs, half of the shredded cheddar cheese, finely chopped green onions, Dijon mustard and chopped fresh thyme in large bowl. Fill cups completely with hash brown mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a mixed green salad or steamed asparagus topped with a squeeze of lemon.
- For a little freshness, sprinkle with a little chopped fresh parsley.
- Dont like green peppers? Try red pepper, or chopped fresh broccoli, instead!
Did you make this?
These are so easy
My family loved this last year. I'm making these again for Christmas.
Tanya G. | November 11, 2018
Was this helpful?(1Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are