Harvest Quinoa Bowl
- Preheat oven to 450°F (225°C). In saucepan, combine quinoa with broth and bring to boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer, cover and cook until the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and keep covered.
- On a large baking sheet, arrange sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts and cabbage in sections. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are charred and softened, about 15 minutes.
- Arrange quinoa in bowls. Top with grilled chicken and roasted veggies. Sprinkle with green onions and feta.
- If you like sauces, stir 2 tbsp (30 mL) of yogurt together with the feta with a little lemon juice and drizzle over top before serving.
- This can also be made up to 3 days ahead and packed for lunches.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox