Harvest Quinoa Bowl
This colourful bowl is a great use for leftover protein. Try it with chicken, steak or fish.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (225°C). In saucepan, combine quinoa with broth and bring to boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer, cover and cook until the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and keep covered.
- On a large baking sheet, arrange sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts and cabbage in sections. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are charred and softened, about 15 minutes.
- Arrange quinoa in bowls. Top with grilled chicken and roasted veggies. Sprinkle with green onions and feta.
- If you like sauces, stir 2 tbsp (30 mL) of yogurt together with the feta with a little lemon juice and drizzle over top before serving.
- This can also be made up to 3 days ahead and packed for lunches.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox