Tomato and Mozzarella Quinoa Pesto Salad
Our Tomato and Mozzarella Quinoa Pesto Salad recipe is a refreshing option for summer. With classic Italian ingredients and a quinoa twist, will be a hit on the backyard patio.
- Place quinoa and 2 ¼ cups of Campbell's broth in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until all the liquid is absorbed; about 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a blender, combine basil, olive oil, pine nuts, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Add the remaining ¼ cup (60 mL) of broth and blend to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella and red onion. Toss with quinoa, pesto, parsley, and basil until well blended.
- Grill or char lemons on the grill or in a pan. Serve salad on a platter with lemons and squeeze lemons over just before serving.
- Make ahead: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox