Hearty Sweet Potato Curry
A creamy and hearty dish that’s full of flavour and perfect to serve up any day of the week.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add in the onion, garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the sweet potatoes and curry paste. Stir to coat with oil. Then add in the tomatoes, coconut milk, and Campbell’s® Ready To Use Chicken Broth. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and then remove from heat. Serve in bowls, over rice if you’d like. Sprinkle additional with fresh cilantro and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add an extra tablespoon of curry paste for a bolder flavour and to switch things up, include another vegetable into the medley, like corn or spinach.
- For a vegetarian option, try substituting Campbells® Ready To Use vegetable or Campbells® Ready To Use mushroom broth.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox