Hearty Sweet Potato Curry
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add in the onion, garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the sweet potatoes and curry paste. Stir to coat with oil. Then add in the tomatoes, coconut milk, and Campbells® Ready To Use Chicken Broth. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and then remove from heat. Serve in bowls, over rice if youd like. Sprinkle with additional fresh cilantro and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add an extra tablespoon of curry paste for a bolder flavour and to switch things up, include another vegetable into the medley, like corn or spinach.
- For a vegetarian option, try substituting Campbells® Ready To Use vegetable broth or Campbells® Ready To Use mushroom broth.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Tasty but Thin
Overall good taste but the consistency was very thin. I'm not much of a cook so I rely on good recipes to guide me. I would make this again but will reduce the liquid. Also, the cook time was longer than the recipe suggests, maybe my sweet potatoes were cut a little too large.
Sarah C. | December 19, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox