- In a large sauté pan, add the pork and cook until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Add the onions and garlic, salt, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and orange zest; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the orange juice, milk, broth and breadcrumbs and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring to break up the meat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is very tender and most of the liquid is evaporated, about 60 minutes. Remove the lid and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thick and all the liquid is evaporated, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a decorative bowl or several smaller ramekins, smoothing the top with a rubber spatula. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled and firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with thinly sliced French bread or toasted French bread croutons.
- For serving, top with your favorite marmalade or red pepper jelly
- Also delicious with CAMPBELLS® Ready To Use Vegetable Broth.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox