Sweet & Savoury Chicken
A sweet & savoury chicken dish using pineapples, tomato soup, sweet peppers, honey & ginger, this recipe tastes great over a bed of rice.
- Brown chicken well on all sides in heated oil at medium-high heat in large skillet. Add peppers and onion and stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add soup, pineapple, honey, soy sauce and garlic. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through about 5 minutes. Stir in ginger.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Unused portions of ingredients can often be used as accents for accompanying dishes. Juice from the drained pineapple heightens the flavour of the rice, when used as part of its cooking liquid.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and sesame seeds.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox