Honey Walnut Dijon Chicken
- Brown chicken well in heated oil in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in soup,water,honey and mustard. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is fully cooked,stirring occasionally – about 10 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables. Return to a boil and heat through,stirring occasionally - about 4 minutes.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Dijon mustard gives lots of background flavour and body to the sauce in this surprisingly simple meal.
Using Canadian maple syrup,instead of honey,gives this dish a traditional flare and a whole new taste!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Review by Glenda L.
My husband and I really enjoyed this. I accidently grabbed the honey mustard instead of the dijon. It worked very well but will use dijon next time (and there difinately will be a next time) just to see the difference in flavor.
Glenda L. | March 10, 2012
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox