Instant Pot ® Pulled Creamy Salsa Chicken
What could be better than this versatile creamy salsa chicken recipe? It comes together in minutes in your Instant Pot ® and goes equally well over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, or in lettuce cups for a lower carb option.
- Add oil to electric pressure cooker and press Saute button. When oil is hot, cook chicken 5 minutes or until browned on one side. Turn over.
- Add salsa, water, garlic, chili powder and cream cheese. Close and lock lid; turn vent to Seal position. Press Manual button and set cook time to 10 minutes.
- Quick release and open as directed. Remove chicken to cutting board. Shred with two forks and return to sauce, stirring well to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh cilantro and green onions.
- This dish is generously saucy, making it perfect for serving over pasta, zoodles or rice. If you want a less saucy dish, increase the chicken to 1½ pounds and keep all the other ingredients the same, following steps as directed. Makes 6 servings.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are