Instant Pot ® Pulled Creamy Salsa Chicken
What could be better than this versatile creamy salsa chicken recipe? It comes together in minutes in your Instant Pot ® and goes equally well over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, or in lettuce cups for a lower carb option.
- Add oil to electric pressure cooker and press Saute button. When oil is hot, cook chicken 5 minutes or until browned on one side. Turn over.
- Add salsa, water, garlic, chili powder and cream cheese. Close and lock lid; turn vent to Seal position. Press Manual button and set cook time to 10 minutes.
- Quick release and open as directed. Remove chicken to cutting board. Shred with two forks and return to sauce, stirring well to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh cilantro and green onions.
- This dish is generously saucy, making it perfect for serving over pasta, zoodles or rice. If you want a less saucy dish, increase the chicken to 1½ pounds and keep all the other ingredients the same, following steps as directed. Makes 6 servings.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox