Leftover Chicken Pot Pie Soup
This hearty soup has all the flavour of a cozy chicken pot pie, minus the crust, and is ready in record time
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion, celery and poultry seasoning, 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add the flour; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in the broth, scraping up any brown bits. Add the potatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 17 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Add the condensed soup, chicken, and frozen vegetables. Bring to boil; cook for 2 minutes. Season as desired.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley for a hit of freshness.
- Top soup with crushed butter crackers or store-bought croutons, if desired.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox