Leftover Chicken Pot Pie Soup
This hearty soup has all the flavour of a cozy chicken pot pie, minus the crust, and is ready in record time
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion, celery and poultry seasoning, 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add the flour; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in the broth, scraping up any brown bits. Add the potatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 17 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Add the condensed soup, chicken, and frozen vegetables. Bring to boil; cook for 2 minutes. Season as desired.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley for a hit of freshness.
- Top soup with crushed butter crackers or store-bought croutons, if desired.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are