Leftover Turkey Sloppy Joes
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Prepared in Canada
- Fat free
- Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
- Campbell's - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 4 1/2 cups (1.13 L) cooked turkey, chopped
- 6 soft Kaiser buns, halved
- 2 cups (500 mL) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook onion, green pepper, red pepper, garlic, cumin and black pepper until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in soup, broth and turkey.
- Cook, uncovered and stirring occasionally, for 5 to 10 minutes or until thickened. Serve on Kaiser buns topped with cheese.
Add some crunch to this sandwich by toasting the Kaiser buns before adding the turkey mixture.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Excellent source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox