Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
- Place chicken slices and 2 tbsp corn starch in a sealable plastic bag and toss to coat chicken. When well combined and coated,remove chicken and set aside,discarding excess corn starch.
- In a medium size bowl,combine broth,white wine,lemon juice,brown sugar and 1 tbsp of corn starch ingredients and mix well.
- Warm oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium high heat and fry chicken until crispy and golden brown,about 4-5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium and add onion,carrots and mushrooms to the pan,stirring occasionally,about 2-3 minutes then add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute more.
- Add sauce to pan,ensuring it is mixed well and cook for 4 minutes,covered. Add broccoli and cook 2 minutes more,covered.
- Add snow peas,broccoli and cooked chicken. Mix well and serve over cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with cilantro.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox