Loaded Mediterranean Sweet Potato Nachos
Made with thinly sliced roasted sweet potatoes, these better-for-you nachos make an impressive party appetizer or game night snack.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Peel and slice sweet potatoes into 1/4-inch slices; toss with oil and seasoning blend. Arrange on parchment paperlined baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes until tender.
- Top with mozzarella and feta cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with lettuce, olives, tomato and red onion. Dollop salsa over top; sprinkle with jalapeño.
- Add chickpeas or white beans for added fibre.
- This recipe will taste delicious using iceberg, romaine or leaf lettuce.
- If you are looking for extra crunch, add 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced cucumber.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are