Loaded Mediterranean Sweet Potato Nachos
Made with thinly sliced roasted sweet potatoes, these better-for-you nachos make an impressive party appetizer or game night snack.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Peel and slice sweet potatoes into 1/4-inch slices; toss with oil and seasoning blend. Arrange on parchment paperlined baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes until tender.
- Top with mozzarella and feta cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with lettuce, olives, tomato and red onion. Dollop salsa over top; sprinkle with jalapeño.
- Add chickpeas or white beans for added fibre.
- This recipe will taste delicious using iceberg, romaine or leaf lettuce.
- If you are looking for extra crunch, add 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced cucumber.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox