Low Sodium Lemon & Rosemary Chicken & Quinoa
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded carrots
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced button mushrooms
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) quinoa
- Heat large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with paprika and pepper. Brown well on all sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add carrot,zucchini,and all mushrooms. Cook and stir until tender – about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet.
- Stir in broth,lemon juice,zest and rosemary. Heat to a boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until quinoa has absorbed almost all liquid and chicken is cooked through - about 20 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Quinoa has many health benefits. It is one of the best vegetable sources of protein and also a source of fibre,iron and magnesium.
- Make other great-tasting,low-sodium recipes,like this one,by simply cutting back on the salt and replacing it with seasonings,such as lemon,pepper and fresh herbs. Flavours come alive!
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox