Low Sodium Lemon & Rosemary Chicken & Quinoa
- Heat large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with paprika and pepper. Brown well on all sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add carrot,zucchini,and all mushrooms. Cook and stir until tender – about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet.
- Stir in broth,lemon juice,zest and rosemary. Heat to a boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until quinoa has absorbed almost all liquid and chicken is cooked through - about 20 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Quinoa has many health benefits. It is one of the best vegetable sources of protein and also a source of fibre,iron and magnesium.
- Make other great-tasting,low-sodium recipes,like this one,by simply cutting back on the salt and replacing it with seasonings,such as lemon,pepper and fresh herbs. Flavours come alive!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox