Low Sodium Lemon Chicken
Our Low Sodium Lemon & Rosemary Chicken & Quinoa recipe is a new twist on the chicken dinner. With loads of fresh vegetables and bright flavours, you'll have a dish that feeds the whole family!
- Heat large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1-tablespoon of olive oil, add chicken, sprinkle with paprika and pepper. Brown well on all sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add 1-tablespoon oil and mushrooms to skillet, brown for about 2 minutes per side, remove and set aside with chicken.
- Add carrots and zucchini, cook until tender about 3 minutes, set aside in a separate bowl.
- Add broth, lemon juice, zest and rosemary to skillet, heat to a boil, stir in quinoa. Return chicken and mushrooms to skillet, stir and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer until quinoa has absorbed almost all liquid - about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat; stir in carrots and zucchini, cover until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
- Quinoa has many health benefits. It is one of the best vegetable sources of protein and also a source of fiber, iron and magnesium.
- Make other great-tasting, low-sodium recipes, like this one, by simply cutting back on the salt and replacing it with seasonings, such as lemon, pepper and fresh herbs. Flavours come alive!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox