Low Sodium Lemon & Rosemary Chicken & Quinoa
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded carrots
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced button mushrooms
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) quinoa
- Heat large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with paprika and pepper. Brown well on all sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add carrot,zucchini,and all mushrooms. Cook and stir until tender – about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet.
- Stir in broth,lemon juice,zest and rosemary. Heat to a boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until quinoa has absorbed almost all liquid and chicken is cooked through - about 20 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Quinoa has many health benefits. It is one of the best vegetable sources of protein and also a source of fibre,iron and magnesium.
- Make other great-tasting,low-sodium recipes,like this one,by simply cutting back on the salt and replacing it with seasonings,such as lemon,pepper and fresh herbs. Flavours come alive!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||6 g|
- Two servings of vegetables
- Good Source of fiber
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox