Mac ’n Cheeseburger Casserole
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) multicolored bell pepper (green, red, yellow),
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onions
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups (500 mL) uncooked whole grain elbow macaroni
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili powder
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef until browned at medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet. Add mushrooms,peppers,onions,and celery. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Place mixture into shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish. Stir in all other ingredients,except cheese.
- Bake covered,at 400 °F (200 °C) until pasta is tender – about 50 minutes.
- Stir. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Spiral-shaped Scooby-Doo pasta – also available in whole wheat form - is a fun substitute for the elbow pasta (macaroni) in this hearty entrée!
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox