Mac ’n Cheeseburger Casserole
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) multicolored bell pepper (green, red, yellow),
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onions
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups (500 mL) uncooked whole grain elbow macaroni
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili powder
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef until browned at medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet. Add mushrooms,peppers,onions,and celery. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Place mixture into shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish. Stir in all other ingredients,except cheese.
- Bake covered,at 400 °F (200 °C) until pasta is tender – about 50 minutes.
- Stir. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Spiral-shaped Scooby-Doo pasta – also available in whole wheat form - is a fun substitute for the elbow pasta (macaroni) in this hearty entrée!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fiber
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox