Mango Cashew Chicken in Wonton Cups
Our Mango Cashew Chicken in Wonton Cups recipe will be the star of your next party. Using wonton wrappers and authentic Asian flavours, you'll have a tray of elegant bites in just 35 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C)
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, garlic and chicken together and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Place wonton wrappers into a 24 mini muffin pan to make shells. Brush lightly with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium high heat. Cook chicken just until browned, about 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, whisk together broth, fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Pour over chicken and cook until almost all the liquid has been absorbed. Stir in the red pepper, mango, cashews and cilantro and cook one minute more.
- Spoon mixture into wonton cups and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready To Use Pho Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox