Maple and Herb Marinated Pork Chops
- In a large pan or bowl, stir together broth, mustard, maple syrup, orange juice, sage and garlic. With a fork, prick each pork chop four or five times and add to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Remove chops from marinade, saving the marinade. In a large heavy skillet, heat oil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter over medium heat. Add chops and cook 4 minutes per side flipping often until golden brown.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for ten minutes or until an instant read thermometer registers 145°F (63°C) inserted in the thickest part.
- Add remaining butter and flour to skillet over medium heat, stirring for two minutes. Add reserved marinade to skillet, whisking over medium heat to deglaze and bring to a boil, reduce marinade by half.
- Pour marinade over chops and serve with your favourite sides!
Serve with creamy mashed potatoes drizzled with sauce!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox