Mashed Potato Medley
Products you'll need:
- 1 box CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 3 cups (750 mL) 1" (2.5 cm) pieces of peeled Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL) 1” (2.5 cm) pieces of peeled sweet potatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL) 1" (2.5 cm) pieces of unpeeled red potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or margarine
- Generous dash of ground black pepper
- Heat broth and potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat in 3 qt (3 L) saucepan.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving broth.
- Mash potatoes with 1/4 cup (60 mL) broth, sour cream, butter and black pepper. Add additional broth, if needed, until desired consistency.
Mash potatoes just to the desired smoothness less mashing shows off the unique colours of the potato varieties. The skins of the potatoes also give visual appeal while providing the nutritional plus of added fibre.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox