Mini Green Bean Casseroles
Your favourite classic holiday side dish got a mini makeover! Green bean casserole makes a deliciously creamy filling for individual easy-to-make biscuits that you can make right in your muffin tin.
- Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 20 muffin-pan cups with cooking spray. Stir the thawed frozen cut green beans, CAMPBELLS® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup, 2% milk, Dijon mustard and crumbled dried sage leaves in large bowl. Fold in 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 2/3 cup crispy French fried onions.
- On lightly floured surface, press out or roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden. Stir the remaining shredded cheddar cheese and crispy French fried onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes before removing.
- You can also use fresh green beans for this recipe. Just cut them into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths and steam until tender-crisp.
- For the most flavour, use a sharper-tasting old Cheddar cheese or another sharp cheese.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox