Monterey Chicken Fajitas
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy celery flavour
•Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1.6 lb (726 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Tex-Mex seasoning blend
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn, whole kernel
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch/15 cm)
- 1 cup (250 mL) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Lime wedges
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add green pepper, red pepper, onion and Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Cook,stirring often,for 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through. Add soup and 1/2 cup (125 mL) salsa; bring to a simmer. Stir in corn. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and additional salsa. Fold tortilla around filling. Serve with lime wedges.
- Add a few dashes of hot sauce for those who like it spicy.
- For some added zest,squeeze the lime wedge over the fajita filling before folding the tortilla.
Ratings & Reviews
Review by Jennie M.
Loved this!!! Was a little scared when I put the Cream of Celery Soup in.. but it turned out great!! :D maybe next time I'll only put a half a can of the soup in, just own personal preference :) My boyfriend and I could only eat 2 wraps each, they're very filling!
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox