Monterey Chicken Fajitas
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add green pepper, red pepper, onion and Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Cook,stirring often,for 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through. Add soup and 1/2 cup (125 mL) salsa; bring to a simmer. Stir in corn. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and additional salsa. Fold tortilla around filling. Serve with lime wedges.
- Add a few dashes of hot sauce for those who like it spicy.
- For some added zest,squeeze the lime wedge over the fajita filling before folding the tortilla.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Review by Jennie M.
Loved this!!! Was a little scared when I put the Cream of Celery Soup in.. but it turned out great!! :D maybe next time I'll only put a half a can of the soup in, just own personal preference :) My boyfriend and I could only eat 2 wraps each, they're very filling!
Jennie M. | July 23, 2013
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox