Top with beef, mushrooms, carrots, spinach, bean sprouts and a fried egg. Sprinkle each with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with kimchi and Gochujang on the side.
- Slice beef into thin strips and toss with Bulgogi sauce. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan fitted with a tight lid, cook rice in mushroom broth over medium low heat until all the broth has been absorbed and the rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large heavy skillet, cook beef in small batches over medium-high heat just until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside. Toss mushrooms in same pan and cook until golden.
- Clean out skillet and add sesame oil. Add cooled rice and pat into an even layer, cooking (dont stir) over medium heat until the rice is golden and crisp on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Divide the rice among bowls. Top with beef, mushrooms, carrots, spinach, bean sprouts and a fried egg. Sprinkle each with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with kimchi and Gochujang on the side.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox