One-Pan Low-Sodium Hamburger Noodle Skillet
This family-favourite noodle skillet is comfort food in a pan—and with no added salt! Forget dirtying a bunch of pots and pans and cook this tasty, hearty meal in one skillet, from start to finish.
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up with spoon, 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and pepper, if using. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Stir in soup, water, rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and vinegar; cook, stirring until boiling. Add noodles. Cover and simmer, stirring once, for 4 minutes. Add beans; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes until pasta and beans are tender.
- Replace the extra-lean ground beef with ground chicken or turkey, if desired.
- Use whatever vinegar you have on hand. White wine, red wine, distilled white, balsamic and even lemon juice will work in this dish.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the sauce with salt to taste, and top with a little grated Parmesan cheese or shredded Cheddar cheese, if you like.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox