One-Pan Pork Chop and Sweet Potato Skillet
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 3 minutes per side until browned. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in soup, water, and thyme; bring to a simmer, stirring often. Stir in sweet potatoes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Return pork to pan, gently scooping potatoes and sauce over top to cover; top with green beans. Cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- If you like a little brightness in this sauce, serve with lemon wedges and squeeze over top at the table.
- Cut down on the cooking time by using frozen cubed sweet potatoes. Just reduce the initial simmering time to 4 minutes.
- For a pop of colour and freshness, sprinkle with a little chopped fresh parsley.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Good but cook times off
Anyone who tries to tell you, you can cook a sweet potato in 15 minutes on a stovetop is, well, obviously a fan of hard uncooked sweet potato. I cooked my SP cubes in a microwave safe dish with a bit of water for 10 minutes then followed the recipe. Worked great.
Sara W. | February 26, 2018
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox