Parmesan Chicken Penne
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb (681 g) MAPLE LEAF® PRIME® Raised Without Antibiotics boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
- 3 cups (750 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 3 cups (750 mL) uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh basil leaves, chopped or torn
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the soup and broth; mix well. Stir in the penne and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in peas. Cook 3 minutes or until the penne is tender and the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Serve with a tossed green salad or Caesar salad.
- Save time by using pre-minced garlic, available in jars or squeeze tubes, often in your produce aisle.
- Make this into One Pot Chicken Parmesan Peppercorn Pasta by mixing in 1 tsp (5 mL) coarsely cracked black pepper before you sprinkle with the cheese and basil.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox