Santa Fe Chicken Sauté
This scrumptious, saucy one-skillet dish is bursting with fabulous flavour. Sautéed chicken breasts are simmered in a kicked-up picante sauce featuring black beans and corn. This one’s a keeper!
- Sprinkle chicken all over with cumin.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes, turning once, until browned. Push chicken to one side; add garlic. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the soup and salsa; bring to boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the beans and corn. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve over long grain white or brown rice. Or slice up the chicken and serve the mixture wrapped up in tortillas!
- You can use any type of beans in this dish red or white kidney beans and chickpeas will all work equally well.
- Dont have cumin on hand? Try using reduced-sodium taco seasoning instead!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed 50% Less Salt Tomato
PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are