Parmesan Chicken Penne
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the soup and broth; mix well. Stir in the penne and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in peas. Cook 3 minutes or until the penne is tender and the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Serve with a tossed green salad or Caesar salad.
- Save time by using pre-minced garlic, available in jars or squeeze tubes, often in your produce aisle.
- Make this into One Pot Chicken Parmesan Peppercorn Pasta by mixing in 1 tsp (5 mL) coarsely cracked black pepper before you sprinkle with the cheese and basil.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
Did you make this?
Fast and delicious!
Super easy to make during the busy work week. This was a hit with the entire family including my picky 6 year old.
Patricia C. | February 26, 2019
Was this helpful?(3Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
Super simple and delicious. Picky eater approved
sueli o. | January 26, 2021
Even my picky eater ate it!
Sara L. | October 20, 2020
I added bacon to mine and used broccoli instead of peas. I just added the broccoli at the same time as the pasta and increased the broth to 4 cups turned out perfect
Faith F. | June 15, 2020
We loved this very flavourful will definitely make this one again big hit.
Kelly L. | January 10, 2020
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are