One Pot Spaghetti Primavera
This creamy pasta primavera packs a flavourful punch thanks to colourful vegetables, garlic and herb cream cheese, and Campbell’s broth. The best part: it's a one-pot pasta recipe! This primavera recipe is so easy and quick to make, with a total of 10 minute prep time and 15 minutes cook time!
One Pot Spaghetti Pasta Primavera Ingredients
How to Make One Pot Spaghetti Pasta Primavera
- Add the broth, spaghetti and veggies, red onion, broccoli, carrots and red pepper flakes. Bring the pasta and veggies to a boil in a pot over medium high heat and once boiling, start tossing with tongs for about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese and red pepper, until most of the broth has evaporated and cook pasta until al dente, about 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with lemon zest or lemon juice and basil if using and serve.
- This recipe is an excellent way to use up vegetables from your fridge. Substitute equal amount of whatever you have and its a new meal every time.
- Using a different flavour cream cheese will change the sauce. Try your familys favourite (even plain).
- Garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Substitute spaghetti with gluten-free pasta.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox