One Pot Spaghetti Primavera
This creamy pasta primavera packs a flavourful punch thanks to colourful vegetables, garlic and herb cream cheese, and CAMPBELL’S® broth. The best part: it's a one-pot pasta recipe! This primavera recipe is so easy and quick to make, with a total of 10 minute prep time and 15 minutes cook time!
One Pot Spaghetti Pasta Primavera Ingredients
How to Make One Pot Spaghetti Pasta Primavera
- Add the broth, spaghetti and veggies, red onion, broccoli, carrots and red pepper flakes. Bring the pasta and veggies to a boil in a pot over medium high heat and once boiling, start tossing with tongs for about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese and red pepper, until most of the broth has evaporated and cook pasta until al dente, about 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with lemon zest or lemon juice and basil if using and serve.
- This recipe is an excellent way to use up vegetables from your fridge. Substitute equal amount of whatever you have and its a new meal every time.
- Using a different flavour cream cheese will change the sauce. Try your familys favourite (even plain).
- Garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Substitute spaghetti with gluten-free pasta.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are