Orange Ginger Chicken Thighs
Orange Ginger Chicken Thighs Ingredients
How to Make Orange Ginger Chicken Thighs
- In a bowl, whisk together condensed cream of chicken soup, orange zest and juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, minced garlic cloves, brown sugar, and Sriracha until well blended.
- Pour marinade into a resealable bag. Add chicken thighs and seal. Marinate the chicken thighs for at least 2 hours and up to 2 days to get the best flavour.
- If cooking in the oven, preheat oven to 400F.
- Arrange marinated and glazed chicken thighs spaced apart on a foil lined baking sheet. Cook in a high heat of 400F oven until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes, basting once with marinade.
- For grilling on the bbq, cook on one side until golden and crisp, then do the same with the other side.
No thighs? Try this on drumsticks, or even wings! For other garnishing ideas, add fresh oregano or thyme. Serve with a side of veggies, including oven-baked asparagus or potato wedges.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox