Orange Ginger Chicken Thighs
These grilled orange chicken thighs are flavourful, tangy and juicy, and easy to make in the oven or bbq. All you have to do is prepare the marinade ahead of time, and then grill.
Orange Ginger Chicken Thighs Ingredients
How to Make Orange Ginger Chicken Thighs
- In a bowl, whisk together condensed cream of chicken soup, orange zest and juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, minced garlic cloves, brown sugar, and Sriracha until well blended.
- Pour marinade into a resealable bag. Add chicken thighs and seal. Marinate the chicken thighs for at least 2 hours and up to 2 days to get the best flavour.
- If cooking in the oven, preheat oven to 400F.
- Arrange marinated and glazed chicken thighs spaced apart on a foil lined baking sheet. Cook in a high heat of 400F oven until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes, basting once with marinade.
- For grilling on the bbq, cook on one side until golden and crisp, then do the same with the other side.
No thighs? Try this on drumsticks, or even wings! For other garnishing ideas, add fresh oregano or thyme. Serve with a side of veggies, including oven-baked asparagus or potato wedges.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are