Our Favourite Meatloaf
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 1/2 lb (681 g) ground beef
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) onion, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) black pepper, ground
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Combine beef,1/2 can of soup,onion,breadcrumbs,parmesan,eggs,black pepper,and garlic.
- Transfer to a nonstick 9x5 inch (2 L) loaf pan. Spread remaining soup over top. Bake for 60 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 165°F (74°C) when inserted into the center of the meatloaf. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can try a blend of ground beef and ground pork for a more robust flavour.
- Use extra lean beef to cut down on fat and serve with a side of your favourite steamed vegetables.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox