Our Favourite Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Combine beef,1/2 can of soup,onion,breadcrumbs,parmesan,eggs,black pepper,and garlic.
- Transfer to a nonstick 9x5 inch (2 L) loaf pan. Spread remaining soup over top. Bake for 60 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 165°F (74°C) when inserted into the center of the meatloaf. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can try a blend of ground beef and ground pork for a more robust flavour. You can also make your meatloaf meatier by adding bacon or turkey to this recipe.
- Use extra lean ground beef to cut down on total fat and serve with a side of your favourite steamed vegetables.
- Want to sweeten up your meatloaf recipe? Try adding brown sugar, maple syrup, or bbq sauce.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox