Pan Braised Brussels Sprouts
Our Pan Braised Brussels Sprouts recipe makes a tasty side dish. With bacon, fresh sage and finely-sliced brussels sprouts, your family will love this flavourful side!
- Cook bacon until crisp, in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Drain excess fat, leaving about 2 tablespoons (30 mL) in skillet.
- Stir in soup, lemon juice, mustard powder and pepper. Heat mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add Brussels sprouts and sage and stir well. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brussels sprouts can be either sliced very finely by hand with a sharp knife or by using the fine slicing blade in a food processor.
- Two teaspoons (10 mL) of chopped fresh rosemary leaves give another great flavour accent when used in place of the fresh sage.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox