Pan Braised Brussels Sprouts
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with chicken broth, seasoned chicken and cream
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 5 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 can (284 mL/ 10 oz) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 lb (454 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and finely sliced (about 4 cups/1 L)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh sage leaves
- Cook bacon until crisp, in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Drain excess fat, leaving about 2 tablespoons (30 mL) in skillet.
- Stir in soup, lemon juice, mustard powder and pepper. Heat mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add Brussels sprouts and sage and stir well. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brussels sprouts can be either sliced very finely by hand with a sharp knife or by using the fine slicing blade in a food processor.
- Two teaspoons (10 mL) of chopped fresh rosemary leaves give another great flavour accent when used in place of the fresh sage.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox