Pan Braised Cod with Puttanesca Sauce
- In a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat,gently sear fish on both sides,about 1 minute per side. Remove fish from pan and set aside.
- Add capers,green olives,sundried tomatoes,lemon zest and stock. Bring to a gentle simmer and return fish to pan,cover and cook on medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove fish and keep warm. Turn heat to high and reduce sauce by half,about 3-4 minutes or until sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat,stir in parsley and lemon juice and generously spoon sauce over fish.
- You may substitute any firm fleshed fish you have available.
- For a more indulgent version of this recipe,stir in two tablespoons of soft,unsalted butter at the same time as the parley and lemon juice.
- Pour remaining sauce over vegetables or side dishes.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox