Products you'll need:
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- Remove turkey from roasting pan. Skim fat off, leaving drippings - about 1/2 cup (125 mL).
- Combine broth with flour. Gradually stir broth mixture into drippings in roasting pan and stir well.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens, stirring often. Serve with sliced turkey.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox