Pan Seared Gnocchi with Sausage, Mushroom and Kale
A delicious and satisfying pasta made with spicy Italian sausage, cremini mushrooms and kale for added heartiness.
- Heat pan over medium heat, and drizzle in olive oil.
- Remove sausage from casing and crumble into pan. Once the sausage is browned and almost cooked through, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add sliced mushrooms to pan and cook down for 5 minutes until browned and softened. Remove from pan and set aside along with cooked sausage.
- Add gnocchi to pan and lightly sear for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of Campbell’s 30% Reduced Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth to pan along with the kale, sausage and mushroom. Stir together and cook until the stock is mostly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese to pan and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Bacon or pancetta may be substituted for the sausage.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
Campbell’s® Concentrated Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox