Pan Seared Gnocchi with Sausage, Mushroom and Kale
A delicious and satisfying pasta made with spicy Italian sausage, cremini mushrooms and kale for added heartiness.
- Heat pan over medium heat, and drizzle in olive oil.
- Remove sausage from casing and crumble into pan. Once the sausage is browned and almost cooked through, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add sliced mushrooms to pan and cook down for 5 minutes until browned and softened. Remove from pan and set aside along with cooked sausage.
- Add gnocchi to pan and lightly sear for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of Campbell’s 30% Reduced Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth to pan along with the kale, sausage and mushroom. Stir together and cook until the stock is mostly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese to pan and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Bacon or pancetta may be substituted for the sausage.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
Campbell’s® Concentrated Chicken Broth
Simply add less water for more flavour. ½ cup Concentrated Broth + 1 ½ cups water = 2 cups reconstituted brothProduct Information
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are