Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, slivered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cornstarch
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 cups (1 L) hot cooked spaghetti (about 1/2 lb / 250 g dry)
- Heat 1 cup (250 mL) broth, oregano and garlic powder in saucepan until boiling. Add broccoli, carrots and onion. Cover; cook at gentle boil for 5 minutes.
- Add mixture of remaining broth and cornstarch. Heat to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato. Toss with spaghetti. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
For extra protein,add 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox