Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
Our Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin recipe makes a satisfying weeknight dinner. Featuring egg noodles and mushrooms in a creamy sauce, this dish only takes a few easy steps!
- Brush pork with half of the oil; sprinkle all over with pepper and salt. In heavy ovenproof skillet heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; brown pork. Transfer to 425°F (220°C) oven; cook until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, whisk together soup, milk, water, grainy mustard and Dijon mustard over medium heat. Add mushrooms; simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in tarragon; cook for 1 minute.
- To serve, pour sauce over noodles; slice pork and arrange on top.
- Switch it up and try a mixture of green, white and black peppercorns instead of just black peppercorns.
- Serve with your favourite vegetables on the side like asparagus, broccoli, green beans, or swiss chard.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox