Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry
Get this delicious hot lunch on the table in 20 minutes and enjoy it over rice, or as handhelds in pita pockets! The mix of sweet and salty makes it so flavourful, and the best part is it's so easy to make!
Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry Ingredients
How to Make Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Cook boneless skinless chicken until golden, about 6 minutes. Stir in green onions, red bell pepper and pineapple chunks and stir fry until tender crisp, about 3 minutes more.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup, pineapple juice and sauce until well blended and serve over cooked jasmine rice or noodles.
- For a handheld lunch, divide this mixture into 4 pita pockets and grill until toasted and golden and filling is hot.
- If you don't have hoisin, mix together 2 tbsp of soy sauce with 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp vinegar.
- You can also substitute chicken thigh for chicken breast if desired. For added veggies, consider adding other colours of bell peppers and carrots. If desired, add minced garlic cloves or garlic powder and paprika. Garnish with sesame seeds if available.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox