Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Peaches
- Brown pork well,in large non-stick skillet,at medium-high heat – about 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in soup,tomatoes,peaches and corn. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until pork is cooked through – about 20 minutes,stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with mint and serve.
- No need to peel well-washed fresh peaches - the peel adds colour and texture as well as increasing the fibre content of this dish.
- Chicken (or Turkey) & Peaches: For a recipe twist,use boneless,skinless chicken (or turkey) chunks instead of pork tenderloin and replace the mint with chopped fresh thyme leaves.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox