Instant Pot ® Chicken with Garlic Sauce
The garlic in this sauce is anything but harsh. Cooking the whole cloves in an electric pressure cooker with succulent chicken in a savoury sauce makes them soft and sweet and delicious.
- Add oil to electric pressure cooker and press Saute button. When oil is hot, cook chicken about 5 minutes per side or until browned; remove to plate. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic to cooker.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Return chicken to cooker. Stir together soup, water, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken. Close and lock lid; turn vent to Seal position. Press Manual button, and set cook time to 10 minutes.
- Let cool to release pressure (or quick release) and open as directed.
- Save time by using pre-peeled garlic cloves, often available in the produce aisle of your supermarket.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley or chopped green onions, if desired.
- This saucy dish is excellent with mashed potatoes, noodles or quinoa to soak up the sauce, plus the green vegetable of your choice.
- For even more garlic flavour, try using CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom and Garlic soup.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Cremini & Shiitake Mushroom
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox