Instant Pot ® Chicken with Garlic Sauce
The garlic in this sauce is anything but harsh. Cooking the whole cloves in an electric pressure cooker with succulent chicken in a savoury sauce makes them soft and sweet and delicious.
- Add oil to electric pressure cooker and press Saute button. When oil is hot, cook chicken about 5 minutes per side or until browned; remove to plate. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic to cooker.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Return chicken to cooker. Stir together soup, water, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken. Close and lock lid; turn vent to Seal position. Press Manual button, and set cook time to 10 minutes.
- Let cool to release pressure (or quick release) and open as directed.
- Save time by using pre-peeled garlic cloves, often available in the produce aisle of your supermarket.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley or chopped green onions, if desired.
- This saucy dish is excellent with mashed potatoes, noodles or quinoa to soak up the sauce, plus the green vegetable of your choice.
- For even more garlic flavour, try using CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom and Garlic soup.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are