Pulled Chicken on a Pita
- Brown chicken thighs in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in soup and salsa and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer chicken to mixing bowl and use two forks to pull chicken off bones and break into small strips or chunks. Discard bones and return chicken to skillet. Combine well with sauce. Serve on pita bread.
- We like the hot salsa. Add a little more if you really like it hot - or, if you like it less spicy, use mild or medium.
- Dress up these pitas by adding toppings,such as: shredded lettuce, chopped onion, sliced jalapeno peppers, shredded cheese and sliced tomatoes.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox