Quick & Creamy Perogies
- Cook bacon until crisp at medium heat in large skillet. Drain bacon on paper towel; remove all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat from skillet.
- Add onion,garlic and black pepper to skillet; cook and stir until onions are translucent – about 3 minutes. Return bacon to pan.
- Add perogies to skillet and cook until browned on each side,about 10 minutes.
- Add the soup,broth and salsa and stir to combine and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the spinach and Parmesan cheese and cover skillet with lid. Turn heat off and let sit for a couple of minutes to allow spinach to wilt slightly then mix.
- Garnish with sour cream and serve immediately.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Satisfactory would improve with a few adjustments.
the perogies need at least 15 min to brown. 1/2 cup of broth should be 3/4 as casserole is a bit too thick and comes across as gluey. Flavour is good. Salsa really boosts it. I will use more spinach next time along with above increases.
Karen B. | September 11, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox