Quick & Creamy Perogies
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of CeleryAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy celery flavour
•Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 5 slices bacon, diced into small pieces
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 box frozen perogies
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) salsa
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach, loosely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream (garnish)
- Cook bacon until crisp at medium heat in large skillet. Drain bacon on paper towel; remove all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat from skillet.
- Add onion,garlic and black pepper to skillet; cook and stir until onions are translucent – about 3 minutes. Return bacon to pan.
- Add perogies to skillet and cook until browned on each side,about 10 minutes.
- Add the soup,broth and salsa and stir to combine and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the spinach and Parmesan cheese and cover skillet with lid. Turn heat off and let sit for a couple of minutes to allow spinach to wilt slightly then mix.
- Garnish with sour cream and serve immediately.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Good Source of fiber
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox