Quick & Creamy Perogies
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy celery flavour
•Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 5 slices bacon, diced into small pieces
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 box frozen perogies
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) salsa
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach, loosely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream (garnish)
- Cook bacon until crisp at medium heat in large skillet. Drain bacon on paper towel; remove all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat from skillet.
- Add onion,garlic and black pepper to skillet; cook and stir until onions are translucent – about 3 minutes. Return bacon to pan.
- Add perogies to skillet and cook until browned on each side,about 10 minutes.
- Add the soup,broth and salsa and stir to combine and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the spinach and Parmesan cheese and cover skillet with lid. Turn heat off and let sit for a couple of minutes to allow spinach to wilt slightly then mix.
- Garnish with sour cream and serve immediately.
Ratings & Reviews
Satisfactory would improve with a few adjustments.
the perogies need at least 15 min to brown. 1/2 cup of broth should be 3/4 as casserole is a bit too thick and comes across as gluey. Flavour is good. Salsa really boosts it. I will use more spinach next time along with above increases.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Good Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox