Products you'll need:
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) quinoa
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) leek, cleaned and thinly sliced (pale green and white parts only)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Swiss chard, loosely packed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- Bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat in a sauce pot and stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for 15 minutes, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes covered, then fluff with fork and set aside.
- In a large skillet warm oil over medium-high heat and sauté mushrooms, carrots, leeks, and peppers for 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in quinoa and chard, cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add parmesan cheese and butter and stir for one minute until well combined.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox