Products you'll need:
- 24 Pepperidge Farm® Monaco® Double Chocolate cookies
- 24 Red candy coated plain chocolate pieces
- 48 Assorted mini candy coated plain chocolate pieces
- 2 containers vanilla and/or chocolate frosting
- 24 unfrosted homemade or store-bought cupcakes
- 24 hard pretzels, broken in half, mini pretzels and/or chocolate covered mini pretzels
- Create reindeer faces on the cookies using the red candies as noses and the mini candies as eyes. "Glue" the candies on with frosting or frost the cookies and press the candies into the frosting. Pipe thin lines of frosting to make eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Frost the cupcakes with the remaining frosting.
- Place 1 reindeer cookie onto each cupcake. Press the pretzels into the frosting behind the cookies to make antlers.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox