Roast Chicken Marrakesh
- Combine oil and spices and rub over chicken pieces,coating thoroughly.
- Roast chicken and almonds in a large oven proof skillet at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes or until cooked. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- To the same skillet,add dates and sauté over medium-high heat about 3-4 minutes.
- Add stock to pan to deglaze,scraping any brown bits from bottom of the pan and simmer until reduced by half,about 4-5 minutes. Add honey and lemon juice and simmer 1 minute more.
- Arrange chicken breasts on serving platter or plates and spoon sauce over chicken.
- Try this recipe with a whole chicken instead of single breasts.
- For a richer sauce try adding 2 tablespoons of ground almonds into the sauce as it is reducing.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox