Roasted Asparagus with Lemon & Goat Cheese
Products you'll need:
- 2 lb (908 g) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Organic Vegetarian Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Stir asparagus and oil in roasting pan or shallow 4 qt (4 L) baking pan to coat asparagus. Season with black pepper. Pour in broth.
- Roast asparagus at 425°F (220°C) for 20 minutes or until asparagus is tender, stirring once during cooking. Top with cheese, lemon juice and lemon peel.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- One serving of vegetables
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox